Postpartum Support In Your Home
The first few weeks with your new baby are filled with incredible joy and wonder as you welcome a new member into your family. This is also a time of great change and transition, coupled with recovery from pregnancy and childbirth. The role of a postpartum doula is to help you navigate this transition smoothly, feeling supported rather than overwhelmed by the change.
Postpartum Services Typically Include
- Support with physical and emotional recovery after birth
- Infant care while parents shower, sleep, etc.
- Assistance & hands-on education in newborn care
- Breastfeeding support
- Light meal preparation
- Light housekeeping & errands
- Sibling support
- Referrals to resources in the Charlottesville, Culpeper & Central Virginia area
- Postpartum Doula Support: $32/hour
- 20-Hour Support Package: $620
- 40-Hour Support Package: $1200