-Postpartum Support In Your Home-
The first few weeks with your new baby are filled with incredible joy and wonder as you welcome a new member into your family. This is also a time of great change and transition, coupled with recovery from pregnancy and childbirth. The role of a postpartum doula is to help you navigate this transition smoothly, feeling supported rather than overwhelmed by the change.
Postpartum Services May Include –
- Support with physical and emotional recovery after birth
- Infant care while parents shower, sleep, etc.
- Assistance & hands-on education in newborn care
- Breastfeeding support
- Light meal preparation
- Light housekeeping & errands
- Sibling support
- Referrals to local resources
- Postpartum Doula Services: $40/hour
- 20 hours Postpartum Care with Birth Services: $1400
- 40 hours Postpartum Care with Birth Services: $1800
Postpartum Doula Services Make a Great Gift! –
When friends and family ask how they can help after baby is born or while creating your baby registry, consider asking for postpartum doula services. The hands-on support and education provided by a doula can be incredibly valuable tools as you transition into life with your new baby.