– Celebrating the New Mother –
Becoming a mother is a beautiful transition that deserves to be honored and celebrated. A Mother’s Blessing is just that – a celebration of pregnancy and and the passage into parenthood. This celebration is for all mothers – new mothers, mothers expecting again, and those becoming mothers through adoption. Whether she is becoming a mother for the first time or becoming a new mother again, this is a wonderful transition that deserves recognition. At this gathering, close friends come together to nurture the expecting mother – sharing stories and connecting while showing their support for the mother as she enters into her new role.
What Happens at a Mother’s Blessing?
Each celebration is different, as each mother has unique desires in honoring her transition into motherhood. Your Mother’s Blessing can be customized in any way you would like in order to best celebrate your personal experience.
Some examples of typical activities include:
- The creation of prayer flags, beaded necklace, or other totem to offer the mother support and encouragement during her birth
- The sharing of advice, wishes and support for the mother-to-be
- Nurturing the mother through a hand massage, foot bath, aromatherapy, henna artwork, etc.
I am happy to work with you in designing and planning activities that will help you to create your ideal celebration.
Mother’s Blessing Package – $150
- Event hosting and planning
- Complimentary consultation plus one additional meeting to plan your celebration
- Communications with all guests